Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
As your Health Coach, I will help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. Working on the principle of holistic (the WHOLE person) and bio-individuality, I’ll support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and background.
I look at all things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health, happiness and vitality. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance. You will learn how the environment we live in, products we use and food and water we put into our bodies disrupt our endocrine and hormonal systems causing mood swings, low libido, PMS, fatigue, infertility, sugar addictions and weight gain. More importantly you will learn how to change that and balance out the root cause of these symptoms resulting in more energy, weight-loss, fertility, better relationships and a balanced, uplifted, sustainable mood.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting for YOU
- be educated as to what foods to pick and why
- understand and reduce your sugar cravings
- increase your energy levels and lose weight along with it
- feel confident in your body
- balance hormones and learn how to keep them in balance
- improve your personal relationships
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
- my favorite books, dvds, journals and gifts along the way
To decide if health coaching is right for you and if we are a fit to work together please schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle now and determine what your goals are and how I can best support you on your path to getting there.
Contact me today to schedule your complimentary initial consultation.